Monday, March 29, 2010

Welcome to the Land of OZ

We had a terrific 3rd birthday party for Kerigan.  She of course dressed up as Dorothy.  I was Glinda, Corey the lion (or monkey), Pop pop was the tin man and Griffin was the scarecrow.  We invited friends from her class and neighbors.  Everyone had a great time.  




can you believe these cute lollipops were found at target (after valentines day sale) for 50 cents a piece.  



peanut butter and jelly or cheese wand witches



Yellow masking tape made a great yellow brick road
Part of the party favors were tee shirts I made by ironing on decals that said, I've got courage or I'm a lollipop kid.  



Special thanks to dimpleprints.. check Carli out she is amazing 

1 comment:

  1. You did a wonderful job! I love the shirts, great idea. Carli-DimplePrints

    ReplyDelete