Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A much awaited entry of some very special birthday parties!



I can't believe it's been so long since I left an entry (not that being a full time working mom with two kids is an excuse) but I have been very busy.. 

Griffin turned ONE  I can hardly believe it.  He is so sweet.. We found out he has food allergies and can NOT have anything with dairy or eggs in it.. Now that we know we have our epi pen and at last a weekly visit to the earth fare totally 100 dollars a week!!  Did I mention he LOVES to eat!!  He is talking a bunch.  He says mama, dada, nana, lilly, woof woof, moo, cookie, thank you, more (well he signs it), book, ni ni (night night), hat, shoe, boot, one-two-three, boat, ball off.. 






1 comment:

  1. I love it! Very cute! Brenden is having a Lego party in November...let me know if any ideas pop in your head! ;) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete